- 10:00 – 12:00 Saturday, Date – to be confirmed
- Venue – to be confirmed
- Places are limited. Booking is essential. Price: £25.00
- Booking opens soon.
Chakras are energy centres, which are part of your amazingly complex human energy field. They are whirling wheels, collecting energy, and distributing them to your organs and every part of your body and energy field. They work on four different levels: emotional, mental, physical and spiritual.
Understanding your chakras can help you balance your emotions, clear your mind and nourish your soul, when you suddenly get tilted out of balance. There are many ways of working with your chakras. I have chosen two powerful energy tools: colours and crystals.
Colour energy is part of the life-giving light, a very powerful energy tool, which you can learn to use easily. Certain colours resonate with certain chakras, and similarly crystals can be allocated to each chakra.
Crystals are the children of the Earth. Unlike humans, who have ever changing energy vibrations, crystals resonate on one frequency. It makes crystals a must have energy tool, as we can correct with the crystal energy certain misalignment in our chakras, physical body, emotions, mental behaviour and we can even work with energies on the spiritual level.
In this workshop you learn about and experiment with:
- What are chakras in the 7 and 12 chakra system?
- Where are they and how to sense them physically and intuitively?
- What is their function?
- What is disease? And how to counterbalance it?
- Colours and their power
- Sensing colour energy
- Colour breathing meditation
- Crystals and their benefits
- Sensing crystal energy
- Crystal First Aid to
- clear your mind,
- calm your emotions,
- energise your body and
- protect you from Electro-Magnetic radiation. If you live near cell phone towers, power lines, you are exposed to artificial EMFs. (intense electro-magnetic fields produced by technology, which is harmful to us.)
There will be crystals (tumbled stones) to work with and a chance to buy some of them, along with purchasing healing crystal jewellery, hand-made by me, which is a practical and attractive way of carrying crystals.
I look forward to seeing you at the workshop.