What is “Name Colours”?
It is simply the energy of your name translated into colours.
Your name is an Energy Signature, very unique to you and your life. Therefore names hold information, energy, whether they are written or spoken. Every single letter in your name has a meaning, which tells something about you. I find it fascinating!
Let’s have a look at my name as an example. I am Eva, an energy therapist and artist, I do work hard on multiple-projects in 12 hours work days, bringing my ideas into manifestation. I am a doer and curious about the world.
- E – intellectual , exciting, energising, when stands, as the first letter it refers to individual arts.
- V – mental energy forged into physical forms, hard & tiring, but rewarding work.
- A – leader, pro-active…
You might be able to relate to the energy of your name in a different way easier. How others call you says a lot about the relationship they have with you i.e. how they are looking at you… My official first name is Eva. When I was told off as a child, or my parents are not happy about something, until this day, I am called Eva. However when there is love and peace in the family they call me Evi. Does this situation seem familiar? My grandma used to call me Evike. My friends mainly call me Evi, but I heard in the past Vica, Vicus, Evica, etc. They are either slightly or a lot different from each other, so is the energy of them and the feeling they generate, when I am called out with one of them.
It all happens on the level of the subconscious, however changes significantly how you feel.
Here are some interesting facts about colours and how much of an impact they have on your life:
- It takes twenty-five one-hundredths of a second to register 3 words of a text. It takes two one-hundredths of a second to register Red. June McLeod
- 90% of the information sent to the brain is visual. 62 – 90% of your reactions are based on color. Jill Morton
- Colours are light energy, the purest healing force of the Universe.
- Colours can affect you
- physically – too much Blue can make you feel tired.
- emotionally – Orange lifts your mood, therefore great for combating depression.
- mentally – Yellow stimulates your mind.
A Unique Gift or Your Name Colours
What I do is, I turn the letters of your name into colours, so your subconscious can process them easier, supporting you on your journey energetically. You can choose from simply having your first name colours done, your full name or you can choose to add colour energy coming from your date of birth for even more customised colour energy and support.
These artworks can make a unique gift for birthdays, as a newborn gift or even friendship gifts.
- First Name – 5″ x 7″ / 13 x 18cm print £5.00 + £1.00 postage& packaging (print only, frame not included)
- Full Name – A4 / 21 x 29.7cm £25.00 + £1.00 postage & packing (print only, frame not included)
If you wish to have them done for yourself or your loved ones, please contact me: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org