Let’s Get Personal! Bespoke Energy Support for You with Personal Art by Eva Maria Hunt Energy Therapist and Artist!
What is Personal Art?
Get inspired, relaxed, energised by an artwork that is based on your unique energies. What do=oes it mean? Your personal energy codes made visible through colours in two different ways: through your name and date of birth.
Your name is an Energy Signature, very unique to you and your life. Names hold information / energy, whether they are written or spoken.
Your Birth Date
Your date of birth also has certain energy information encoded in it. This hidden information can be translated into colours, so your subconscious can process them easier. As you look at them, they are helping you to relax or boost your energies, depending on what you are in need of, and supporting you on your journey energetically.
Why translate it all into colours?
Colours, as other energies around you have an impact on your being on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. They have the ability to shift your energy by altering your electromagnetic field.
We absorb colours in different ways, one of them is through our eyes. So by translating your energy codes into colours you subconsciously absorb the energies that are helpful to you, when you wish to relax or become more energised.
There are two options to choose from, both of which based on the above information:
- Personal Art – Basic
- Personal Art – Advanced
Personal Art – Basic
This commission is based on
- your full name, date of birth, place and time of birth. From this information I work out the colours for your artwork.
- You can choose from 3 different themes: Tree, Angel, Heart.
- Your Personal Art comes with a full description of colours in your name and date of birth.
- You receive the original painting, acrylic on canvas. Size of canvas: approx. 20cm x 25.5cm x 1.8cm.
Personal Art – Advanced
This commission is even more customised and includes a colour reading. It is based on
- your full name, date of birth, place and time of birth.
- the theme is more flexible: I find out what is appealing to you, when you browse through my existing paintings, so when I create the energy art, I can make sure the outcome will be a pleasant one for you to look at.
- In addition to this, I create another dimension to your personal art. I am a certified colour therapist, so before I start working on your personal art I have a consultation with you regarding your colour likes and dislikes, which reveals a lot about your personality and possible blocks in your energy centres.
- Your Personal Art comes with a full description of colours in your name and date of birth, as in the basic version. However here I incorporate your key colour and a bit of information regarding the colour reading I carry out through the colour consultation.
- You receive the original painting, acrylic on canvas. Size of canvas: A2 / 29.7cm x 42cm x 1.8cm.
What People Say About The Personal Art I created for them?
“When I looked at my Personal Art my first thought was “It’s me!!!”. And of course this was the aim. It still surprised me how well it works. My picture is constantly changing, it makes me relaxed and energised at the same time. Every time I look at it I discover something new in it.“ Gyorgy Hargitay
“Eva is very kind and understanding. She answered all of my questions straight away during the process. I especially liked the fact I could open up with her instinctively, and I felt I can be really honest with her. I fully trusted her from the very beginning, which I have found strange, as we have never met or talked before.
With her unbelievably strong intuition and empathy she could tune into my energy straight away and the result is this beautiful painting. I love the many vibrant colours she incorporated.
I am so honoured I could have my bespoke painting done. I have already noticed some changes inside of me since I received it and I feel I have embarked on a path, which leads me not only to get to know myself better, but also it helps me to accept myself more. Thank you, Eva!” Kati Agost